How can I pay my rent?
We offer the following payment options:
- E-Check (100% free to you): Link your checking or savings account and pay your rent directly through the secure Online Portal at no charge.
- Credit or Debit Card: Pay your rent using your credit or debit card (with an online convenience fee).
- Cash: If online payments are not an option for you, safely pay your rent with cash. To find the nearest payment location, visit www.paynearme.com/locations. (A $3.99 transaction fee applies; $1,500 maximum per transaction).
- Check: Mail your check to PO Box 1416 Oak Park, IL 60304 or drop it off in our mail slot (24 hours a day) at our office located at 649 Madison in Oak Park on the corner of Wesley & Madison.
How do I log into the Tenant Portal?
1. Email us at email@example.com to request access to your Online Portal. Please include your first and last name.
2. You will receive an email with a link to your personal, secure Online Portal.
3. Create a password and start paying right away!
Is there a grace period to pay the rent?
There is a 5 day grace period. If rent is received after the 5th day of the month, the stated rent will be increased by $25; and $5 per day each day after. Rent shall be considered received, if mailed, on the date of receipt.
I am planning on moving out at the end of my lease. How do I inform M&M?
M&M requires in writing 60 days prior to your lease end date of your intention not to renew your lease. We will then mail out a move-out letter and envelope with detailed information regarding your move-out procedures.
I just moved out of my apartment. When do I receive my security deposit?
If a security deposit was paid at the time of move in, it will be refunded by a check and mailed to the forwarding address within 30 days of the expiration of the lease. Tenants must comply with lease & security deposit agreement to receive full refund.
What do I do if I am locked out of my apartment or need emergency maintenance and M&M is closed?
You can call our office at 708-386-7355 and press 2 and leave a message for the on-call property manager. There is a property manager on-call 24 hours a day.
What would be considered emergency maintenance?
In case of an emergency, please call our office (708-386-7355) and leave a message in our emergency maintenance voice box. Once a message is left in the emergency maintenance box, an on call property manager will call back as soon as they are able. On call property managers will not respond to non-emergency pages.The emergency maintenance box is intended for situations that threaten property or life. Situations that DO NOT qualify as emergencies include minor water leaks, clogged drains, broken appliances, noise complaints, blown circuits (see electric section) and low water pressure. Situations that qualify as an emergency include fires, major water leaks, down electric wires, unsecured entry doors, and break-ins.
I have a new car or temporary/rental car that I will be parking in my space. Do I need a new sticker?
You will need to register this new vehicle with M&M during normal business hours and obtain a new parking permit. For a rental car, you will need to provide M&M with the vehicle’s make, model and length of time the rental will be in use