All applicants over the age of 18 must complete an application and meet the criteria below.
- Applicant must show an income of three times rent (before taxes – individual or household income). Proof of income is required by way of bank statements, pay stubs, signed and dated offer letters, etc must be provided at the time of application.
- Applicant must have a credit score above 575 (a locked credit history may result in additional fees.)
- Co-signers are accepted but must show proof of income being four times the monthly rent, have excellent credit and background checks.
- Applicant cannot have:
- Unresolved debt with a landlord
- An active eviction (although this can overridden with proof of resolution)
- Any negative landlord references
- An active Bankruptcy (can override if discharged for two years)
- Any adverse criminal history (most offenses going back a minimum of 7 years)
- Applicant must provide residency verification: name and phone number of your previous landlord.
- Parties with no social security number must provide valid visa/passport and all forms of income verification.
- Housing subsidy recipients must show a voucher allowance that is at least equal to the published rent amount. This will satisfy the income criteria. All other screening criteria listed above must also be met for approval.
Note: Most Housing Voucher providers will NOT ALLOW clients to add a consigner to their application (if required). This may result in a decline determination.
Other Important Items of Note:
- There is a non-refundable $60 app fee per each adult (18 and over) – please only apply if you meet the criteria stated above
- Prospects are advised to VIEW the apartment of interest before applying
- Applicant must be able to provide their own transportation to showings